Join us for the grand opening of the Biomedical Engineering Building at Discovery Park including ribbon-cutting ceremony! The event will start at 2 pm on August 29, 2019.
The Ecker Lab welcomes its first member to join with the fall semester! A warm welcome to:
- Qichan Hu, Ph.D. student in Biomedical Engineering
- Chandani Chitrakar, Ph.D. student in Biomedical Engineering
- Oluwasuolabomi Idowu, BS in Biomedical Engineering
- George Sarkodie, BS in Biomedical Engineering
- Lauren Adegoke, BS in Biomedical Engineering
I am looking forward to working with yall!
The EckerLab is now on Twitter! Follow us to be up to date about our Lab!
I was attending the first GRC meeting on Bioelectronics. That was a great meeting! It was especially nice, that there were a bunch of young investigators present at this meeting. Some of them were just like me about to start their independent career, others were assistant professors in their first years.
The website for the Ecker Lab is now live! Here, you will find news related to our lab in the future.